BitComposer and Games Farm today announced that action-RPG Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms will launch on Steam Early Access on June 13th. Offering many hours of gameplay with over 10 different maps, gamers can experience the whole first chapter of the game, including the first bossfights, as one of the game’s main protagonists. More features, such as voiced dialogues and a crafting system will be added throughout the course of Early Access.
- Switching seamlessly between the shadow world and the human world provides depth in the storyline and gameplay
- Freedom of choice allows players to dictate the course of the game
- Dynamic day and night cycles in elaborately designed locations
- Gripping story in a world filled with myths, fates and legendary creatures
- Unique party system puts players’ strategic thinking abilities and reaction times to the test