Team Junkfish present a new gameplay trailer for their survival horror labyrinth “Monstrum”, releasing on Steam Early Access on the 29th of January.
Cited as one of the horror games to look out for in 2015, Monstrum takes the traditional survival horror formula and remixes it completely, offering up a challenge to even the hardiest gamers. Combining roguelike elements, such as procedurally generated levels and permadeath, with horrific AI driven predators ensures that no attempt to escape this derelict cargo ship will ever be the same.
Monstrum will be available at a discounted price of £9.99/$14.99/€12.50, which will increase to £11.99/$17.99/€14.99 when the game launches fully in Q2 2015.
Early Access Features
The initial Early Access version of Monstrum will feature:
- Two unique monsters, each with their own tracking methods and hunting styles
- Three potential escape routes, each with their own challenges to solve
- Four ship sections to navigate through
- A procedurally generated environment, no ship is ever the same.
- A variety of distractions, hiding places and tools to aid your survival
Full Release Features
The full release of Monstrum will include:
- Three monsters in total
- Five varied ship sections, with their own environmental traps and hazards
- Oculus Rift support