Stellaris update 1.2 titled “Asimov”
Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer that’s always working on its personal space, today released the new “Asimov” update forStellaris, the sci-fi grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. Available now for players on Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs, the update comes with changes to the game’s border systems, new systems for diplomatic relations, new graphical enhancements to battle, and a whole lot more.
The Asimov update changes several in-game systems, including diplomacy, warfare, and empire expansion. The changes include:
- Access through empires’ borders now open until closed by diplomatic actions.
- Colonizing planets and building outposts now costs influence.
- Embassies replaced by building long-term relationships with other empires via trustworthy actions.
- Diplomacy interface includes additional actions and options – and diplomatic incidents.
- New possible goals for warfare.
- Battles are clearer and have improved appearances.
- New ways to view maps with a variety of data shown.
- New nomadic fleets and varied population factions.
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellarisgame.com/