MAINGEAR releases their updated DRIFT Small Form Factor Gaming PC today
MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system integrator of custom gaming desktops, notebooks and workstations, today introduced the newly revamped DRIFT Small Form Factor Gaming PC (starting at $1,299 USD). Fully liquid cooled, the new DRIFT Gaming PC supports full sized components including the Intel 10 core 6950x and is available with custom liquid cooling and MAINGEAR’s world renowned automotive paint finish.
Available today on the DRIFT and all MAINGEAR systems, the NVIDIA TITAN X is the ultimate graphics card. Whatever the task, this groundbreaking NVIDIA Pascal™-powered GPU gives users the power to accomplish things they never thought possible. It’s a powerful combination of brilliant efficiency, stunning design and industry-leading performance.
Driven by 3584 NVIDIA CUDA® cores running at 1.5GHz, TITAN X packs 11 TFLOPs of brute force. Plus, it’s armed with 12 GB of GDDR5X memory—one of the fastest memory technologies in the world. TITAN X is also crafted to offer superior heat dissipation using vapor chamber cooling technology in a die cast aluminum body.
Key DRIFT Features:
- Supports all Mini ITX Platforms (Z170 and X99)
- Supports up to an Intel Core i7 6950X Processor
- MAINGEAR EPIC SUPERSTOCK Full Liquid Cooling
- Supports up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X Graphics Card
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR4 Memory
- Supports up to Intel 750 Series and Samsung 950 Pro NVME SSD’s
- MAINGEAR REDLINE CPU and GPU Overclocking
- Available with Windows 10 & STEAM OS
- Lifetime U.S. Based Technical Support
Systems: All MAINGEAR DRIFT systems can now be customized with the NVIDIA TITAN X. The graphics card is now available with the MAINGEAR DRIFT Gaming PC starting at $2,699 USD.