Battlefield 1 getting a Premium Pass membership for $50
DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio, today announced Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass*, a membership program delivering new content and early access to Battlefield 1 fans in four upcoming themed digital expansion packs.Battlefield 1 Premium Pass members will be granted two-week early access to each pack, starting with Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass in March 2017 that will bring the French army into the battle in multiplayer.
Expand the theatre of all-out war with more frontlines in Battlefield 1 Premium Pass containing:
- 4 upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack
- 16 new multiplayer maps
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
- New Elite classes
- 20 new weapons
- New vehicles
- 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period
Check www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/premium often for details and release dates for each expansion pack.