Are you ready to go on a twin-stick cyberpunk’ish digital rampage? If so, get ready to rock with NeuroVoider, releasing via Steam on August 31.
NeuroVoider is set in a cyber futuristic world where brains shoot evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost characters with the smoking remains of your victims and defeat the masterNeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone on an adventure of hack’n’slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
- More info – store.steampowered.com/app/
Originally launched in Steam’s Early Access, NeuroVoider sees a full release on August 31!
Since the beginning of its Early Access phase NeuroVoider has seen its content double:
- Twice as many of enemies, environments, boss, and explosions
- A total revamp of all menus and weapons based on valuable community feedback
- The Daily Run mode and its leaderboard for your dose of competition and explosions for the day
- And a good amount of balancing in order to make it not too easy for you (you will still have to gather your remains with a spoon many times).
Comments are closed.