Titan Quest Anniversary Edition surprise release adds the game to anyone who owns any Titan Quest, major discount for those who don’t
THQ Nordic releases a surprise title on Steam called Titan Quest Anniversary Edition for the game’s 10-year anniversary and gifts the game to everyone calling either Titan Quest, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne or Titan Quest Gold their own on Steam. So, in numbers, more than 1 million people will automatically find the game in their library starting today.
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition contains both Titan Quest and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, which have been completely reworked in terms of multiplayer, stability, performance, balancing, AI and much more. In rough numbers, this translates to roughly 1,261 changes to the original version 10 years ago.
For the detailed changelog, refer to this link:
“But what about those who do not have the game yet (because they were too young when it came it or had a really bad taste in games etc.) – don’t we get something for free?” we hear you scream.
No, we did not forget about you. YOU very special people have the golden opportunity to get the game ALMOST for free! ;) Beginning today, THQ Nordic offers 75% off the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition for one week. This means USD/EUR 4.99 for the whole lot (regular price after the first week: USD/EUR 19.99).
For its 10 year anniversary, Titan Quest will shine in new splendor. This Anniversary Edition combines both Titan Quest and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne in one game, and has been given a massive overhaul for the ultimate ARPG experience.
- Restored and improved multiplayer functionality, including new features like a built-in voice chat and NAT resolving for best multiplayer connectivity
- Support for more resolutions, larger camera distance and scaleable UI size
- Improved performance and general stability
- Support for modders through new modding options and a fully integrated Steam Workshop
- Complete balance rework with improvements to all Masteries, damage types, unique items and sets
- Countless bug fixes and other improvements, including ten years’ worth of community fixes
- Increased challenges and rewards for larger parties and on higher difficulty levels
- Dozens of new heroes and bosses to encounter
- Improved enemy and pet AI
- Quality of life features like higher stack limits, quick item pickup, a larger stash and a speed setting
- Reduced cheating with curbed exploits, removal of test items and mod comparison in multiplayer
- Steam Friend Invites
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
Steam Link for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition: http://store.