I came across a tweet from Scraping Bottom Games, the developers of Fictorum, an action RPG where you shape the spells you cast, and where being a mage really seems to matter. In their tweet, they setup a digital E3 booth on Imgur because they are not able to afford having a booth there. Fictorum is due to come out later this year, and deserves more attention than it is getting.
Fictorum is an action RPG featuring destructible structures, a dynamic spell-casting system, and a randomly generated world map that’s different every time you play.
PLAY AS A POWERFUL MAGE
- Launch your foes and topple structures from the realistic explosive impacts of your arcane might, without being crippled by low energy, resting to relearn spells, or a frail constitution.
- Dynamically shape your spells to unlock the true power of your magic.
TRAVERSE A BROKEN WORLD TO FULFILL YOUR VENGEANCE
- Avenge your slaughtered order by journeying across a procedurally-generated world destroyed by the same magic that you possess.
- Travel the world in a node-based exploration map
ENHANCE YOUR MAGICAL ABILITIES
- Grow in power as you find ancient artifacts, destructive spells, and devastating abilities hidden throughout the world.
- Customize your spells to suit your playstyle by applying magical runes that drastically increase your magical potency
Wishlist on Steam today: http://store.steampowered.com/app/503620/Fictorum/