From Press Release:
Enter the Arenas and prove your FPS skill in id Software’s multiplayer fragfest, Quake Champions, now available in Early Access on Steam and through the Bethesda.net launcher. Players can start immediately by purchasing the Champions Pack, which unlocks all current and future Champions as well as other exclusive in-game bonuses for only $29.99, 25% off the final retail price of $39.99.
The Early Access version of Quake Champions remains a work-in-progress but is a robust, feature-rich, and fun multiplayer game. New features and improvements will be continually added based on player feedback until the game fully launches in the coming months.
The Champions Pack
Early Access is available on Steam and Bethesda.net through purchase of the Champions Pack, which includes:
- All 11 current Champions, including Ranger, Visor, Scalebearer, Nyx, Anarki, Clutch, Sorlag, Galena, Slash, BJ Blazkowicz from id Software’s Wolfenstein, and the new DOOM Slayer
- All future Champions, including at least six additional Champions expected to release before the end of 2018, and any that follow
- An exclusive Early Access skin for series diehard Ranger, available only during the Early Access period for Champions Pack players
- Three Reliquaries (loot chests containing three in-game items for profile, Champion, and weapon customization, like skins, shaders, nameplates, and more)
Quake Champions’ free-to-play version will launch at a later date, but players who previously redeemed a Closed Beta key will be able to continue playing Quake Champions in free-to-play mode, only via Bethesda.net.
Content and Features Included in Early Access
Quake Champions Early Access will also introduce a host of new content and features for players, including:
- Eight Arenas: including two incredible new Arenas, Church of Azathoth and Tempest Shrine.
- 11 Devastating Champions: including the new Champion, DOOM Slayer, from id Software’s hit game DOOM.
- Four Brutal Modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, 1v1 Duel, and the new 4v4 team-based mode, Sacrifice.
- Improved New Player Experience: New players can learn the ropes with a new movement tutorial, shooting gallery, and the ability to choose a skill level.
- Tons of Customization Options: for Champions, Weapons, Profiles, including new skin sets and weapons shaders.
- Custom Games: allows players to create and invite a party into a game and set specific win conditions for each mode and map. Custom Games are only available via the Champions Pack.
- New Systems that Reward Frequent Play: including Rune Challenges, where players are rewarded for completing challenges found in backpacks, and the Lore System, where players can collect “Lore Items” from Arenas for a specific Champion and by collecting them all, earn a high-end skin for that Champion
- In-Game Voice Chat
Quake Champions is available now in Early Access on Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/611500 and via Bethesda.net: https://checkout.bethesda.net/store/bethesda/pd/productID.5106755800. For additional information, please visit www.Quake.com.