From Press Release:
Vienna Austria, Aalborg, Denmark, February 21st 2018: The Kickstarter financed game Rad Rodgers brings back the 90’s-era PC platformer with a game inspired by classics like Commander Keen, Conker, Ruff’n’Tumble & Jazz Jackrabbit.
Developer Slipgate Studios and Publisher THQ Nordic have released Rad Rodgers on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and across the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X today. The SRP is 19,99 €.
Check the game out in the digital stores:
- Xbox One: http://n.thq.com/aghe30ivjjF
- PlayStation 4 – US: http://n.thq.com/Bz4030ivjlH
- PlayStation 4 – EU: http://n.thq.com/tqNH30ivjkP
- Steam: http://n.thq.com/KfQS30ivw0x
Note: All owners of the PC-Version will get a free update (which is already part of the console-version) including:
- Leaderboards: Gain Scores at the end of each level, and battle with friends to reach the top of the leaderboards.
- Hats: Unlock more than 20 different hats throughout the game, and customize Rad Rodgers.
- New Pogo Vertigo Bonus Levels: Grab a Pogo Stick, and see how far you can get in the new Pogo Vertigo vertical levels.
- New Unlockables: Unlock behind the scenes artwork throughout the game.
- New Pixelverse Puzzles: Pixelverses have been redesigned, and now include brand new types of Puzzles.
- 5 New Levels! Fight through 3 new Pogostick Levels, and 2 massive new levels. The Rainforest Rampage, and Raging Ruins.
- Minibosses! Introducing 2 minibosses throughout the game.
- 4 New Enemies! The new Spiky Jellyfish, Powerful Laserheads, and 2 new Minibosses brings new and exciting challenges to the Rad Rodgers enemy roster.
- Brand new weapon! The legendary “Excalibat” from Rise of the Triad, makes a return to Rad Rodgers. Become invincible and smack your way through hordes of enemies with the mighty Excalibat.