From Press Release:
LOS ANGELES – March 8, 2018 – A new update released today is shifting the Horizon Chase franchise into high gear as critically-acclaimed Horizon Chase World Tour receives its biggest update ever in advance of the console and Steam debut of Horizon Chase Turbo later this spring.
Added content and features push the pedal to the metal for Horizon Chase World Tour, the ultimate modern throwback to the high-octane retro racers of the 90s. The free update is available today worldwide on Apple and Android devices.
Horizon Chase World Tour is the wildly successful homage to classic arcade racers of decades past. The game’s simple mechanics, intuitive gameplay and unique personality propelled the game to 10 million organic downloads. This spring, the franchise makes its PC and console debut with Horizon Chase Turbo, set to offer players the ultimate couch co-op experience with split-screen multiplayer across all game modes, including the campaign, tournament mode and endurance challenge.
Today’s update for Horizon Chase World Tour includes:
- Hawaii Cup – Retro tracks inspired by the beautiful landscapes and daunting weather across the tropical climate of Hawaii
- Nine Spinetingling New Tracks – Zip through hairpin turns and rapid straightaways in nine new tracks designed to challenge even the most experienced Horizon Chasers
- Two New Vehicles – Jump in the driver’s seat of two unique vehicles:
- Janis –This car’s six nitro boosts will require strategic racing and coordination to maximize the speed.
- Elite 275 – Accelerate to all-time highs in this top-out speedster
- Bodykit Upgrade – Throw the bodykit on new and existing vehicles for added performance and all around good looks.
The update also offers several platform-specific features, including:
- iPhone X Support;
- Cross-save support with Apple TV via iCloud;
- Added ReplayKit for players to share their best times;
- Android and Android TV
- Added cross-save support with Android TV and Android phones via Google Play
The Horizon Chase World Tour content update is free to download and rated E for Everyone (ESRB). Additional information for members of the press: