From Press Release:
05 June, 2018 – Buckle-up space cadets and get ready for a mighty slice of interstellar carnage – we’re happy to present a gameplay video that provides the first big look at Valfaris, our upcoming action-platformer and the next forged-from-heavy-metal game from the team behind the brutal cult indie hit, Slain: Back From Hell.
Included in the 30-minute playthrough:
- Sections of the game’s first two levels – Landing Pad and Eco Chambers – including boss encounters
- Five of the 30-ish (approx.) weapons that will be in the final game: Plasma Pistol, Therion’s Own, Hellwraith, Hellhammer, and Wolflight
- Details of how the save system and weapon upgrades work
- Chance to hear some of ex-Celtic Frost guitarist Curt Victor Bryant’s music for the game
- First look at the headbanging animation \m/
Valfaris is currently scheduled to launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Release date is still TBC, but we’re aiming for late 2018/early 2019.