Jul 18, 2018
The Mooseman is available on Switch, PS4, and Xbox One today
From Press Release:
MOSCOW (July 18, 2018) — The people at Morteshka and Sometimes You are happy to release their atmospheric 2D adventure game, The Mooseman, today on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
Developed by a small team of enthusiasts in Perm city, Russia, The Mooseman is set in the mysterious lands of Perm chud’ tribes. Players plays as a mythological character from perm animal style objects, which the developers were greatly inspired by.
The music of The Mooseman is also based on the folk music of Komi people. Some of the folk songs were performed and recorded for the game by the Perm regional college of arts and culture. Additionally, the game was translated to the komi-permian language and some parts were voiced by a native speaker.
Features of The Mooseman include:
- Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
- Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
- Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
- Don’t expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
- Find all the artifacts that are hidden from the mortal eye
The Mooseman releases today for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One for 6.99 USD / 6,99 Euro. For more information, head to mooseman.ru.