From Press Release:
Milan, September 20th – Milestone is proud to announce “The Motorcycle Encyclopedia”, a new trailer showcasing, thought the pages of a virtual magazine, bike categories included in RIDE 3, latest chapter of its beloved franchise and authentic tribute to the “bike culture”.
Here’s a snapshot of bike categories grouping the 230 bike models included in the game at launch:
- Naked & Heritage – wind in your hair, with style.
- 2 strokes – the high sound of power, still in the heart of many bikers.
- Vintage Bike – for bikes’ lovers, there’s nothing better than riding a piece of Motorbikes’ history. It’s important to know the past, to better appreciate the future!
- Maxienduro – a new bike category in RIDE 3; the perfect bike to going everywhere (and faster)
- Supermotard – a rush of adrenaline at any curve. Thanks to new dedicate off-road tracks, it will be possible to fully enjoy the power of their sliding wheels.
- Sportbikes – queens of any track, aggressive and super-fast. In the game are included bikes from the most important BSB teams (British Superbike), such as Anvil Hire TAG Racing Yamaha, Bournemouth Kawasaki and the Be Wiser Ducati, with which Shane Bryne won the last two championship.
Here’s the full list of the 230 bikes available at launch: https://ridevideogame.com/
Together with the new trailer, Milestone also announces a new release date, on November 30th. The shift in the release date, will allow developers to put the final touches on the game, to deliver an excellent game experience since day 1.
RIDE is one of the most beloved Milestone franchises, an authentic Motorbike Encyclopedia. In this last chapter, the game makes strides both on graphics and game experience. The transition to Unreal Engine enabled great improvements, such as breathtaking photorealistic panoramas and an improved feeling with vehicles, now more realistic than ever. The Career mode has been completely renewed, and now allows player a free progression, to let them choose the bike category that suits their style. In RIDE 3 the customization is even more extreme, with more than 500 customizable bike parts, and the brand-new Livery Editor that allow players to design the livery of their dreams and to share it with the community.
RIDE 3 will be available from November 30th on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM.