From Press Release:
Undead Horde will be out this Wednesday May 15th on PC, Xbox One, Switch, and PS4. This “necromancer simulator” by 10tons is a fresh combination of action RPG, RTS and hack’n’slash. The early access response has been awesome and the game has already been enjoyed by thousands of players on Steam!
The main hook of Undead Horde is that the Necromancer the player controls can re-animate slain enemies and command them. In addition to necromancer focused stuff we have a lot of ARPG elements like loot, leveling, questing, a hand crafted world to conquer, and finally an annoying lawful good hero to defeat.
The price level is USD/EUR 16.99 (regional pricing and currencies may result in slight differences locally).
- Undead Horde game page on Switch https://www.nintendo.
- Undead Horde game page on Xbox One: https://www.microsoft.
- Undead Horde game page on Steam: https://store.
- Undead Horde game page on GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/
- (PS4 game page opens on release)