From Press Release:
Prague, Czech Republic, May 29, 2019 – 1C Entertainment and Snowhound Games announce that the award-winning turn-based RPG Deep Sky Derelicts, is expanding its horizons with a brand new DLC, New Prospects. The first expansion to Deep Sky Derelicts will be available starting from tomorrow May 30, 2019 for $6,99 (including a 10% launch discount for a limited amount of time) and will introduce a plethora of new features and upgrades! Making planetfalls, getting lost in blizzards and sandstorms, engaging with scavenger colonies and clearing out monster lairs – not only does the New Prospects expansion give a hefty boost to the variety of scenery and diversity of encounters out there, it also makes exploration even more exciting, tense and suspenseful than ever before.
Watch the Deep Sky Derelicts: New Prospects trailer here: https://youtu.be/ECp1SN6zByI
Deep Sky Derelicts: New Prospects DLC expands the game with new locations to visit, more varied environmental conditions, new exploration mechanics, a bunch of new exotic enemies, a dozen new missions, a brand-new character class – the Miner, and a lot more!
- New character class – the Miner – including a custom look, ability tree and exclusive new heavy ranged weapon.
- New exploration mechanics such as stealth, ambushing enemies or camping.
- A wide range of new environmental conditions: dynamic gravity, ghost ship, radiation waves, quantum teleportation, tourist trap, etc., along with hazardous planetary conditions such as blizzards and sandstorms, and more.
- New locations to visit apart from the derelicts: ice and desert planets.
- Settlements: confined, guarded areas that belong to various factions, such as scavenger colonies, pirate forts and scourge nests.
- New environmental combat actions that can be used in exchange for energy during fights, as an alternative to playing regular cards.
- 10 new enemies, including deadly new variations on the Cobra and Skink.
- A dozen compelling new missions to accomplish on planet surfaces and on board of derelicts.
- New equipment offering exciting new options for gearing up your scavengers.
- Numerous UI updates and improvements: left-side consumables menu, new buttons for Normal and Focused scans, exploration stance selector button, and more!
Deep Sky Derelicts is developed by Snowhound Games and published by 1C Entertainment. The game was launched on PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam in September 26, 2018 for $19.99. The title is rated PEGI 12 – Violence and Bad Language.