Jul 16, 2019
Psyonix reveals Television Phase of Rocket League’s “Radical Summer” content, starts July 22nd
From Press Release:
SAN DIEGO – July 16, 2019 – Psyonix, San Diego video game developer, has revealed full details for the Television phase of Radical Summer — the on-going ‘80s themed summer event for Rocket League! The Television phase, which begins on July 22 and ends on August 12, will feature the Knight Rider Car Pack, a new limited-time Game Mode, and Radical Summer Event Store items from ‘80s Television.
The content included in Radical Summer’s Television phase is:
- Knight Rider Car Pack – The Knight Rider Car Pack will be available for $1.99 (or regional equivalent). The pack will include the K.I.T.T. Battle-Car from the ‘80s television show Knight Rider, as well as K.I.T.T. Wheels and K.I.T.T. Gullwing Topper.
- Beach Ball Game Mode – This limited-time 2v2 Soccar Game Mode is inspired by the physics of a classic beach ball, featuring a larger ball that floats and curves.
- Iconic ‘80s Television Event Items – New items in the Radical Summer Event Store for this phase are:
- DreamWorks Voltron Legendary Defender – Decal and Topper
- WWE – “Macho Man” Topper and Ultimate Warrior Decal
For more information about Radical Summer’s Television phase, check out the most recent blog post HERE