Jan 27, 2020
Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition comes to Switch on January 31st
From Press Release:
January 27th, 2020 – Headup today announced the ultimate edition of their popular Bridge Constructor franchise, coming to Nintendo Switch this Friday: Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition
The physics-based puzzle game which already has a massive player base on other platforms (over 50 million downloads) will be playable this Friday, on January 31st. Early buyers of Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition will receive a 20% discount, so check the eShop now and get it for $11.99.
The world-renowned bridge-building simulation captivates its players in no time, and Nintendo Switch’s touchscreen functionalities make console gameplay intuitive like never before.
Besides the main 40 levels varying from easy to very hard, the game also includes two heavy-duty add-ons:
- SlopeMania – Featuring another 24 tricky levels that will have you using sloping lanes (and jumps!) to overcome massive height differences. Did you ever see a flying 40-ton tank truck? This is your chance!
- Trains – Another 18 brain-twisting levels – and it gets even heavier: Build even stronger bridges to get some extremely heavy trains securely over beautiful rivers and dizzyingly deep ravines.
About Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition
Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition includes the “Bridge Constructor” and both DLCs “Slopemania” and the “Trains” Expansion Pack!
In Bridge Constructor, you can become an accomplished bridge builder without any formal training. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars and trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Now with free build mode
- 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills
- Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Two different load bearing levels: Car and Truck
- High score per level
- Slopemania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- Trains DLC: Open up 3 new islands with 18 heavy-duty levels
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you’ll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The “Crazy Levels” are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
The “Trains” DLC lets you visit the “Choonited Kingdom” island group, with a total of 18 new levels across three islands. Build massive bridges that can withstand the enormous weight of the two new vehicles on offer – a commuter train and a heavily loaded freight train. The idyllic and beautifully designed landscapes will make the heart of every railroad fanatic skip a beat.