From Press Release:
April 17, 2020 – Warsaw, Poland | Publisher QubicGames has revealed 5 of their next big games coming to Nintendo Switch in 2020.
The video presentation highlights 5 unannounced Switch games including:
- Dex – a cyberpunk infused 2D action-RPG. Explore, fight, talk and hack your way through dystopia.
- Door Kickers – real time strategy game putting you in control of a tactical SWAT team. Plan your attack, choose the right tools and coordinate multiple team members.
- Godfire: Rise of Prometheus – 3rd person action-adventure hack and slash. Vicious combat, grand boss battles, mass character customization and free exploration are centred around an intricate story of betraying the Gods.
- Good Night, Knight – dynamic sneak-and-slash RPG where stealth and dungeon crawling combine. A mix of procedural generation with hand-made puzzles along with a quirky little story all come together.
- Real Boxing 2 – The renowned Real Boxing series is making its Nintendo Switch debut. Using motion capture from real boxers and built around detail-deep Unreal Engine graphics. Create your own fighter and rise up the ranks of the professional boxing world.
The video also highlights the already-released Tharsis and Hyperparasite (which are both still discounted on the Switch eShop till the weekend). Both games are also part of the gamesvcovid initiative, where 20% of all revenue from April to June gets donated to medical and research services fighting against the current pandemic.