From Press Release:
SEATTLE, JUNE 13th, 2020 – Glumberland announced today as part of the PC Gaming Show that their long upcoming debut game Ooblets is coming to the Epic Games Store in Early Access and to Xbox One’s Game Preview program later this summer, pinky swear.
Ooblets is a farming, creature collection, and town life game where you build up your farm, befriend townsfolk, grow ooblets, and have dance-offs.
- Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town
- Build your team of ooblets, level them up, and unlock new dance moves
- Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories Join an ooblet club to get your first little baby ooblet
- Compete in dance-offs to earn new ooblet seeds and win tournaments
- Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob
- Explore Badgetown to find new ooblets and seeds