From Press Release:
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — June 25, 2020 — Today, Ubisoft announced that the Anno History Collection is available for players on Windows PC. Developed by Ubisoft Mainz, the collection includes four beloved city-building classics fully updated and optimized to work smoothly on current computers: Anno® 1602 History Edition, Anno® 1503 History Edition, Anno® 1701 History Edition, and Anno® 1404 History Edition.
With the Anno History Collection, players can relive the captivating city-building gameplay of four celebrated Anno games and their original expansions:
- 1602 A.D. and its expansion New Islands, New Adventure
- 1503 A.D.: The New World and its expansion Treasures, Monsters & Pirates
- 1701 A.D. and its expansion The Sunken Dragon
- Dawn of Discovery® and its expansion Venice
The updated and optimized versions offer different improvements:
- Graphics: Thanks to resolutions all the way up to 4K, players’ cities will look better than ever.
- Multiplayer features: Updated and expanded multiplayer functionality including matchmaking.
- Save Compatibility: Players will be able to enjoy all improvements while continuing their save games from the original game versions.
- Other features: Borderless window mode, multi-screen support.
- Bonus content: The Anno History Collection will also offer bonus content including soundtracks and wallpapers, as well as company logos and an ornament for Anno 1800™.
- Anno 1503 Multiplayer: 18 years after the release of the original game, Anno 1503 finally receives an official online-multiplayer mode in this History Edition.
The full Anno History Collection is available digitally on the Ubisoft Store for Windows PC for $39.99. All games included in the History Collection are also available individually for purchase.
For more information about Anno, please visit: https://annogame.com/
To join Anno Union, please visit: https://www.anno-union.com/