From Press Release:
Vancouver – September 24, 2020 – It’s time for PC players to showcase their speedrunning prowess with today’s release of Cyber Hook from Graffiti Games and Blazing Stick for $14.99 USD. In addition to a PC version, Cyber Hook will release on Nintendo Switch soon.
Cyber Hook hurtles players forward into deadly environments where they must avoid falling to their death, fight enemies, manipulate time and blast blocks with a laser gun. While speeding through a vibrant synthwave world players will use parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls to complete the courses in record time.
“We worked closely with speedrunners to develop a game that encourages creativity when forging a path through the levels,” said Théo Touaty, Lead Developer at Blazing Stick. “The speedrunning community wanted freedom of movement that allowed them to break the game’s physics, and we gave them that. In Cyber Hook there are multiple ways to race through the levels and you may even uncover routes we never dreamed possible.”
Major Game Features Include:
- Marathon Mode – Run through a bevy of levels in a row without having time ever stop and see if you can make it to the top of the leaderboards. Challenge yourself in full game Marathon with 70+ levels, Monthly Marathons, and Per World Marathons.
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges you through intense platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70+ levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
For more information regarding Cyber Hook please visit the game’s Steam page, or Graffiti’s Twitter page.