From Press Release:
Monday, 21 December 2020 — Global publisher MY.GAMES and developer Booming Games are proud to announce that ‘Season VI: Scourge of Winter’ is now live for its popular medieval MMO Conqueror’s Blade! Set in the icy Northern land of Ostaria, a new evil has emerged in the dead of winter and claimed the Northern lands for their own. Against great odds and through the worst winter in living memory, heroes from across the known world must join forces if they are to avenge and retake the North from the forces of darkness. Beyond this new campaign, new units and a battle path full of heroic rewards are available for warlords to fold into their dominion.
- A NEW CAMPAIGN: The North has fallen. Between December 21 and mid-March, players can push their forces ever deeper into the icy North and take the fight to the legendary Scourge of Winter and his army of Desecrators. Heroes from across the known world must join forces if they are to avenge and retake these lands from the forces of darkness…
- PROMOTED UNITS: Even the greatest soldiers cannot face this evil alone. Players can complete Unit Challenges to promote their best units to the prestigious ranks of the Landsknechts (available now), Armiger Lancers (coming December 28), and Liao’s Rangers (coming January 18).
- DYNAMIC WEATHER: The roads ahead are treacherous and fraught with peril. Seasonal change brings a new layer of immersion to Conqueror’s Blade, as everything from light flurries to raging snow storms sweep across Ostaria.
- SHELTER FROM THE STORM: The weather outside may be frightful, but the fire and festivities offered by the Royal Falcon Tavern in Turul Város are so delightful! Here, players can take solace from the freezing weather and winter wars, relax with fellow warlords, warm their cockles with hearty Winter Ales, and take on quests from the patrons!
- BATTLE PASS: Crush new Seasonal Challenges to claim over 100 free and premium rewards. The Redeemers’ Unit Attire, the mighty Archon Hero Attire, and lots more await dauntless warlords, with the Desecrator’s Hero Attire available as an instant unlock with the new Battle Pass.
- A LEGACY OF WAR: Players can collect Hero Tokens to redeem 11 new weapon skins, inspired by the brutal craftsmanship of the Desecrators. Another currency, Blades, can be used to unlock reimagined legacy cosmetics, featuring new variants of armour not available since Season II!
- UPCOMING PVE CONTENT: From December 29, the North’s fiercest defenders can help reclaim this fallen land in a new PvE mode. Drive the sinister Marauders from the ruins of Ostaria, and use resources to rebuild fiefs and earn exclusive rewards. The exclusive Frost Assassin, Blizzard Soldier, and Cold Steel Armour Sets can be earned, plus the highly-coveted Blood Archon Hero Attire, a variant of this season’s Tier 100 reward from the Battle Pass!