From Press Release:
SEATTLE – February 16, 2020 | Neowiz is proud to announce that the long-awaited return of the cult-hit online shooter AVA Online is almost here. Due this Spring on PC via Steam, AVA Online (also known as Alliance of Valiant Arms) has been sorely missed since it was taken offline back in 2018 by its former publisher, En Masse Entertainment. With the IP now in the hands of Neowiz, the game looks to return to its former glory with improved visuals, new features, and a global relaunch in the coming weeks.
Wishlists are live now, which is the best way for interested players to stay up to date on upcoming Closed Beta Tests before the game’s official launch this Spring. More news can be found on the game’s official website and Twitter profile. Beta keys and more announcements will also be available on the game’s official website Discord server.
“We at Neowiz have been operating AVA in Korea and Japan since the game’s launch,” said David Kim, project manager for Neowiz. “And we’ve heard the cries for the game to come back to a global audience loud and clear. We’ve got a lot of new features and enhancements, and we can’t wait to show everyone what we’ve been working on later this spring.”
ABOUT AVA ONLINE
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA Online) is a classic online FPS that features both PVE and PVP, deep weapon customization, a robust class system and several exciting game modes. Players join either the EU or the NRF, choose one of three classes, and then go to battle in one of 6 highly competitive and collaborative game modes. Win or lose, players are rewarded with experience and currency to upgrade their characters and spec out their loadouts for the field of battle.
- Annihilation – Based on the death match rule, players on two opposing teams need to reach a score within a limited time.
- Demolition – The NRF forces must survive and eliminate all EU forces or defuse the bomb. EU forces must successfully plant and detonate the bomb, or eliminate the enemy team to win a round.
- Escort – The NRF forces must damage the tank that is being escorted by firing RPGs. The EU forces must escort the tank to the goal. When the tank is damaged, it must be repaired to move on.
- AI Mission (PVE) – A group of players comes together to complete the mission by fighting AI-NRF soldiers and reaching objectives.
- Domination – Two teams compete for domination over a target. The team with higher domination gauge or the one in control of the target when both sides have the same gauge will win.
- Escape – EU troops head to a waiting boat or vehicle. NRF troops must stop the EU troops from reaching their escape vehicle.
Please visit the official Website for more details.