From Press Release:
February 25, 2021 | Publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer Redruins Softworks are pleased to announce that Breathedge is now available for purchase on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, EA Origin, and GOG. For just $24.99, you too can take a chicken on a harrowing space adventure where your wits and reflexes are the only thing between you and a suffering, gasping, space-void death!
Breathedge is a space survival game with a humorous flair. You play as the survivor of the spaceliner catastrophe who finds himself in the middle of a ridiculous universal conspiracy, all the while battling the elements in order to find the way home. During Early Access on Steam, Breathedge obtained more than 5k player reviews, 91% of which were positive.
Breathedge boasts a wild mix of awesome visuals and exciting first-person survival experience in the open space, spiced with grotesque humor. Collect items, make tools, build vehicles, and more to help you unravel the mystery behind the explosion of the largest space vessel and all its dark secrets. Smooth navigation through space is not without dangers: combat extreme cold and heat, ever-encroaching radiation, and coffin-robots out for blood!
- Stunning visuals and high-fidelity artwork, captured in a frozen moment of the colossal spaceship post-explosion scene
- Craft tools, build vehicles, and even construct a station to make a cozy base in space!
- Make your way through the depths of space and its ever-present dangers
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the scattered interiors and secret areas to find out what really happened to the famous space liner “Unnamed”
- Play as a guy named the Man, the grandson of a prominent engineer involved heavily in the dramatic events that took place before the catastrophe. Find out your grandpa’s legacy!
- Fight your base instincts, the dangers of open space, flying robots, and common sense