From Press Release:
28 May, 2021 – The first update for Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy, the procedural action-RPG that launched into Early Access on Epic last week, is being rolled out later today by developer Ludomotion.
After listening to initial player feedback, Ludomotion has focused ‘Balancing Update #1: Guide Stones’ on improving the early game experience with new content and gameplay changes. Here’s a rundown of what’s included:
- Guide stones: small statues that can give you buffs to help face the hardships of traveling
- Better difficulty distribution: addressing difficulty spikes in early game content
- Improved easy mode: making easy mode more noticeably easy!
- Expanded creature roster for the early game: such as dire rats, and a couple of other new surprises
- Improved fight or flight behavior: wildlife now more aware of its own mortality, and will retreat from fights it cannot win
Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy is available now in Early Access on the Epic Games Store. It’s priced $24.99, and is available with a 10% launch discount for a limited time. An additional $10 discount can be applied at checkout by using the Epic MEGA Sale Coupon, which is available until 17 June, 2021.
Epic Games Store: https://www.epicgames.