From Press Release:
In the near future, amidst the ruin and rubble lies the hope of an entire civilization… It’s up to you to protect the cradle against endless hordes of zombie-like creatures of the night!
Developer FlyPenguin has revealed a new gameplay trailer for BarricadeZ, a 2D tower defense game with survival elements, set in a post-apocalyptic world in the near future. In this new video, players get a quick glimpse of the game’s mechanics before showcasing more advanced features in the game such as Autocrafting and setting up trap hallways to deal with different types of enemies.
- Gather Resources by exploring the underground. The deeper you go, the more resources you can find as well as newer materials for upgrades.
- Build and design the most effective defensive fortifications to protect the last child of humanity.
- Utilize a wide array of traps to defeat the encroaching monsters by arranging the traps along a path that you force the monsters to follow.
- Traverse and explore a procedurally generated map to find powerful blueprints that can be used to expand your arsenal, and upgrade your defenses during the day in preparation for the night
- Upgrade your base defenses with stronger materials to increase your odds of success, or use augments to change the way some facilities function.
- Adapt your defenses on the fly depending on the type of enemies you fight. Different enemies require different strategies.
- Make use of the autocraft system to provide your traps with ammunition to continually defend against the monsters.
Get it on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1131930/BARRICADEZ/