From Press Release:
September 15th, Vienna, Austria – One man indie dev Johannes Gäbler announced with a brand new gameplay trailer that , his upcoming festival builder-sim, will launch into Steam early access on 27th September.
Book bands, sign deals, fix toilets, and design the venue of a lifetime – no job is too big (or too gross) for a manager on the rise. Festival Tycoon challenges players to create, design, and manage their own music festival empire, growing from a backyard bonanza to an unmissable, Coachella-level event.
A fusion of builder, management and RTS, Festival Tycoon is all about hosting the wildest festival the world has ever seen in adorable, colourful voxels.
- 🎪 Design the optimal festival layout: Place tents, VIP bungalows, glamorous stages, portaloos, festival decorations and more!
- 🎸 Book talent and arrange a stellar line-up: ****Put your bargaining skills and musical taste to the test by hiring a range of bands across the likes of folk, rock and techno.
- 🎫 Attract sponsors and sell tickets: Appease sponsors like banks, record labels and drink companies for grants.
- 🤩 Keep the crowds happy**:** Be wary of your attendees’ satisfaction, as unhappy punters are quick to take to social media and ruin your reputation!
- 🩹 React to events to ensure the smooth running of your festival. Despatch first aiders and security to deal with common festival occurrences, fix the beer vans, replenish the food supplies and keep the trash from piling up.
- 📈 Grow your festival empire and react to world events including band breakups, record breaking album releases, sponsorship spats and more.
- Plus many more unannounced features planned for Early Access!!