Oct 14, 2021
Unity of Command II takes you back to Stalingrad on November 15th in the next DLC
From Press Release:
It is now time to get back to the Wehrmacht as, after staving off the Soviet winter counteroffensive of 1941/42, the Germans reclaim the initiative the following summer.
Concentrating their forces in the south, the Germans once again slice through Soviet lines, aiming for the oilfields of the Caucasus and the industrial city of Stalingrad. But the Red Army has learned much from past failures and prepares to strike back in an overwhelming fashion.
It’s time for the final battle for Stalingrad!
In this DLC, you will command the multinational Army Group South in its bid to deliver a crippling blow to the Soviet war machine, while securing oil for Germany’s ongoing conquests.
Can you reverse the faith of the disastrous Fall Blau campaign?
Key Features of the Stalingrad Campaign DLC
- A 15-scenario historical campaign covering the German “Fall Blau” offensive and the Caucasus campaign, through the Soviet counterattack at Stalingrad and on to the Third Battle of Kharkov
- A 9-scenario alternative history branch exploring what might have happened had the Axis focused their entire 1942 effort on the Caucasus
- New specialists: Soviet T-60 and Lend-Lease M3 tanks, Marder tank destroyers, Sturm pioneers, and more
- New unit models for Soviet mechanized troops, T-34/76 tanks, German SS Panzer Grenadiers, Italian motorized infantry, and more
- Our toughest AI yet, capable of mounting major offensives that will keep your Romanians, Hungarians, and Italians reeling in shock and awe!
- New music from Bruno Babić, including re-arranged tracks from the original Unity of Command (2011) soundtrack
Wishlist the DLC on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1676010/Unity_of_Command_II__Stalingrad/