From Press Release:
The Night of the Moth update, free and available now for Fallout 76, introduces the “Mothman
The Mothman Equinox
At Point Pleasant in the Forest region of Appalachia, Beholder Clarence
The Night of the Moth update also brings several quality-of-life changes:
- Nearby Corpse Looting – If corpses have started to pile up, the option of mass looting those corpses within range is now available instead of having to pick through each enemy.
- Legendary Loot Sharing – Vault dwellers not part of a team who see a legendary creature die within eyesight can loot the body for some legendary items.
- Team XP Sharing – Players no longer have to tag enemies when with a friend for XP to count. Any enemy that a teammate takes down will grant XP to the whole team, so long as they are within sight range of the creature when it dies.
- Build Menu “New” Tab – The “New” tab to the C.A.M.P. build menu displays any new C.A.M.P. item plans learned during a play session, as well as new C.A.M.P. items unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
- Pip-Boy Keyring – Instead of rummaging through their inventories, players can find their keys on the separate keyring when opening the Pip-Boy menu in the “Misc.” tab.
- Pip-Boy Menu Color Customization – Change the hue of Pip-Boy menus using a new set of customization sliders.
- Ammo Everywhere – Existing sources of ammo, such as containers and enemy loot, have a chance to drop a small amount of ammo for any currently equipped weapon.
Follow us on the following sites and social media:
Official Site – https://fallout.com
Facebook – https://facebook.com/fallout
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fallout
Instagram – https://instagram.com/fallout