From Press Release:
Larkspur, Calif. (May 12, 2022) – Crossfire: Legion – the upcoming fast-paced action-packed real-time-strategy game launching in Early Access on May 24 – is giving players even more choice of strategic play and potential battleground dominance with the addition of a massive 24 units and three unique commanders to the battle roster, amounting to a grand total of 45 units and six Commanders available for Early Access launch.
From unique infantry and agile vehicles to defense specialists, transport units, air support, and more – these further units bolster any side and provide even more depth and variety to ultimately deliver unique battle combinations.
Completing the substantial unit increase are three brand new faction commanders – Eclipse (Global Risk), Freefall (Black List), and Viper (New Horizon) – each bringing their own flavor to the battleground and a set of unique skills that can make all the difference in a fight.
Notable Game Features (more modes to be revealed):
- Intense multiplayer combat (Payload Mode, Versus Mode)
- A.I. skirmishes
- Intense co-op
- A globally-scoped single-player campaign
- ACT 1 available at Early Access Launch
- ACT 2, Act 3 and Act 4 will follow during Early Access (launch dates TBC)
- Ascend the multiplayer leader boards and claim your rightful place as No. 1
Coming Later in Early Access:
- Improve your tactics by reviewing your last battles using the built-in replay system
- Create and share your own maps and modes using the level editor tool
- Find unique community-made challenges via the Steam Workshop
Missed the last update on the game’s features? Not a problem, check out the helpful “Crossfire: Legion – New Game Modes” video on YouTube – https://youtu.be/nrvpz7YmdGU
# # #