From Press Release:
Indie studio Funselektor (Absolute Drift) have just announced that their firth major and free content update for smash hit racing game art of rally is to be released on Steam on September 22nd. It will release for consoles shortly afterwards. The Indonesia update adds six brand-new tracks and a free-roam area.
About the Game:
With a Metacritic score of 80 and a “very positive” (3200+ user reviews) on Steam, art of rally is a stylized driving experience inspired by the golden era of rally that takes players all across the world to drive through beautiful and soothing environments inspired by real locations from Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany.
About art of rally:
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 61 iconic rally cars from the ‘60s to the ’90s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots
- Ghost racing: Push your limits and chase your own best scores
Indie developer Dune “Funselektor” Casu has a thing for racing, as his games suggest. After releasing Absolute Drift in 2015, Dune first launched art of rally on PC in September 2020, a homage to the golden years of rally and cool vintage cars – now on Xbox consoles, Xbox GamePass, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5. When he’s not programming games, you can find Dune all across Canada and the US, driving around in his van/office-on-wheels.