From Press Release:
Toronto, Canada – September 28th, 2022 – Siegecamp’s massively multiplayer war game, Foxhole, has officially launched into 1.0 after five years in Early Access. Bringing an overhauled logistics game, trains, and an arsenal of new weapons, the Inferno update allows players to create unique transportation systems, infrastructure, and industrial facilities that will redefine how logistics supports the thousands of players on the frontline.
Foxhole lets thousands of players connect to the same world and fight in a persistent war that lasts for weeks. Its sandbox environments allow players to immerse themselves in a world that features hundreds of hand crafted towns and villages as both armies fight for victory over supply lines and infrastructure.
Inferno brings a train system that gives players the opportunity to build and design large scale rail networks, allowing key equipment – from tanks to supplies – to be transported quickly over long distances. With players needing to design and assemble their own custom track layouts, effective use of trains will have a huge impact on supply lines to the front. Trains can be customized with a variety of car types including locomotives, freights, infantry transport, armored combat cars, and long ranged artillery.
Players will also be tasked with constructing and managing industrial facilities that can be developed into mass production centers or shipping ports, servicing hundreds of logistics players every day. Maintaining efficiency will require the careful management of power grids, oil pipelines, and mining. Operations can be further scaled up through buildable infrastructure like docks, cranes, concrete foundations, and minecarts.
With these upgraded logistics systems, players can also deploy an arsenal of new weapons. Infantry flamethrowers, flame tanks, and incendiary rockets can be used to torch buildings and burn down enemy fortifications. Armored forces have been upgraded with rocket artillery and advanced tank variants, including the return of the fan favorite Battle Tank class.
- Massively Multiplayer Warfare – Thousands of players connect to the same world and fight in a persistent war that lasts for weeks. Immerse yourself in a sandbox that includes hundreds of hand crafted towns, villages, and other areas of interest.
- Logistics – Comprehensive logistics game where every bullet, weapon, vehicle, and drop of fuel is produced and supplied by real players. Win battles by cutting off supply lines or sabotaging infrastructure behind enemy lines.
- Trench Networks – Fortify your front line with trench lines and bunker networks. Build underground bases with ammunition storage, engine rooms, intelligence centers, and artillery emplacements.
- Weather System – A fully dynamic weather system that simulates snow and rain storms. Weather can have a profound impact on the battlefield, freezing over rivers, disabling equipment, and limiting artillery effectiveness.
- No Man’s Land – Unleash devastating artillery bombardments that can permanently level towns and transform landscapes into a desolate no man’s land.
- Tank Combat – Dozens of tank classes and variants supporting tank crews with gunner, commander, and engineer roles. Tanks can be tracked, have their fuel tanks ruptured, or be disabled and feature an armor system with penetration and deflection mechanics.
- Amphibious Warfare – Launch cross sea beach invasions to claim territory on distant shores. Amphibious vehicles include Gunboats, Cargo Ships, Barges, Landing Craft and more.
Available now on Steam with a fresh war set to begin at 2:00PM ET on September 28th, there has never been a better time to join Foxhole’s persistent war and start an inferno. Those eager to learn more about Foxhole’s 1.0 Inferno launch can join the community Discord to find like-minded soldiers. Foxhole is available now on Steam ($29.99 / £23.79) with a 25% discount.