From Press Release:
September 18, 2023 – The glorious publishing house of the Hooded Horse is pleased to announce a formidable alliance with 3DIVISION. Its hit city-building game Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic joins the publisher’s domain of world-class strategic and tactical games.
Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic is the ultimate Soviet-themed city builder tycoon game, where players must take an impoverished (and entirely fictional) former soviet bloc republic and transform it into an industrial superpower. With over 30 commodities, countless transportation options, and the ability to tailor a nation in intimate detail, players can enjoy complete economic freedom to build the socialist utopia of their dreams – just make sure the people are kept happy.
- Planned economy – choose which resources to mine, what industries to set up, and how to efficiently utilize the workforce for maximum effect.
- Comprehensive city building – plan out urban districts and residential areas and ensure there is plenty of infrastructure in place for the smooth flow of people and materials.
- Economic simulation – deal with a worldwide market where the price of goods is constantly shifting based on player actions and global events.
- Soviet sandbox – enjoy authentic Soviet-style architecture, vehicles, and realistic landscapes from the 1960s through to the 1990s.
- Mod support – robust mod support, with the best user creations getting officially integrated into the game.
Hooded Horse will be offering its full range of publishing services to the developers to allow them to focus on the game and their vision as they continue towards a 1.0 release.
The game is currently localized from English into German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, with more languages coming at a later date.
Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic is available on PC via Steam Early Access for $34.99 / £27.79 / €29.99 / ¥3,600.