From Press Release:
The combined might of the Alliance, Horde, and the newly formed Ashen Verdict are ready to storm Icecrown Citadel to bring the Lich King Arthas Menethil, fallen prince of Lordaeron, to justice. The latest content update for Wrath Classic, Fall of the Lich King, is now live!
Here’s a look at what’s available in Fall of the Lich King:
- New Raid: Icecrown Citadel
- Take the fight directly to Arthas himself and tackle his fiercest allies as you ascend Icecrown Citadel in this iconic 12-boss raid.
- One change from the original release of the raid: all wings are available from the start!
- New Dungeons
- Three dungeons provide new challenges and story before players confront Arthas in Icecrown Citadel:
- The Forge of Souls
- Pit of Saron
- Hall of Reflection
- New Titan Rune Difficulty: Defense Protocol Gamma
- Players will be able to increase the difficulty of their dungeon experience with the Titan Rune system. Defense Protocol Gamma will allow players to earn 10-man raid rewards from the previous raid tier.
- PVP Season 8
- Contenders in the arena will be able to purchase Season 7 gear at reduced cost as they prepare for a new ladder.
- New Quality-of-Life Features
- Random Dungeon Finder: Automated dungeon queuing to quickly form groups (also includes Titan Rune dungeons!)
- Quest Helper: Players will be able to see quest-givers and points of interest on the map.
- Collections UI: Heirlooms, mounts, toys, and pets will use a new collections UI, and all these items are now account-wide.
For more information on the Fall of the Lich King content update, check out the World of Warcraft website.