UNIGINE Corp. released the first DLC for the unique real-time naval strategy game “Oil Rush”, that features a completely new tower defense game experience, including a tower defense co-op mode. Exploit new strategies with completely new technology tree, assault and defense units. The Oil Rush is never over!
– 5 challenging Tower Defense maps with relentless waves of furious enemies
– A completely new game experience – Tower Defense multiplayer co-op for up to 3 players
– Brand new Technology tree makes completely new strategies possible
– New unit: Raider’s Catamaran – great for fast hit-and-run strikes
– New tower: Heavy Mortar Turret – the ultimate in naval defense
For those who haven’t had the chance of playing the original Oil Rush campaign, there is also a new bundle package available that includes:
– Oil Rush
– Oil Rush “Tower Defense Map Pack” DLC
– High-quality original soundtrack
All for as low as $24.99! We recently reviewed the game and gave it a favorable review. Will you be diving in for more?
Unigine is behind one of the leading Benchmark Test Tools used for PC gamers to gauge their PC’s performance. Now they have created a playable game based off their engine. They aren’t the first to do this as Futuremark branched out with their multiplayer shooter Shattered Horizon and recently with a tower defense game, Unstoppable Gorg. Do they have what it takes to make things look and play beautiful?