The Thunder Wolves are taking off next week to obliterate evildoers everywhere. Available on Steam May 15, the game can be preordered now. Early-birds get a discount of 20-percent off the regular price of $9.99.
In addition to the PC release, the engines are already warmed up for the upcoming release on Microsoft’s Xbox 360® Entertainment System and Sony’s PlayStation® 3 (release dates TBD).
There are missions that are so dangerous and secret that only the best of the best are up to the job; the kind of mission that calls for the Thunder Wolves! These daring helicopter pilots are equipped with explosive weapons and ready for anything.
Thunder Wolves, the arcade-style action-flight game from Most Wanted Entertainment, is getting closer and closer to launching on PC, XBLA, and PSN, as evidenced by this newly edited trailer.
In Thunder Wolves, the player becomes part of a formidable group of pilots who carry out every order with unequalled precision and speed, be it the protection of an oil platform, destroying a chemical factory, or halting an enemy advancement in its tracks. The goal of the Thunder Wolves is nothing less than saving the world.
* Arcade-style flight action with destroyable enrironments and devastating weaponry.
* Choose the right equipment for every job. Nine different helicopters and a wide arsenal of weapons.
* From stealth to escort orders and seek-and-destroy missions, execute 13 operations from around the globe.
* Enemies galore; terrorist foot soldiers, land vehicles, enemy helicopters, and spectacular boss battles to stretch your gaming skills.
* Local multiplayer mode tag team. Create a unit with a friend and fly into battle in co-op mode as pilot and gunner.
Thunder Wolves is the work of the Hungarian development studio Most Wanted Entertainment, and is being released on Sony PlayStation® Network, Xbox LIVE® Arcade, and Windows PC.