You got RTS in my Dungeon Defenders with The Summoner Hero Class
Available on PC & MAC (http://store.steampowered.
The DLC is $3.99 on Steam, and can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/
A mysterious visitor from the Crystalline dimension, the Summoner has decided to wage his own war across Etheria! With two pets by his side, the Summoner can form minions out of sentient crystal and build an army to follow his every command!
- Play Dungeon Defenders like an RTS, summoning and controlling your own minions
- Use Overlord Mode to supervise your army from a top-down perspective
- Issue a variety of commands to control your troops
- Equip two pets simultaneously
- Levitate for up to 15 seconds
- Phase Shift: Move your ghostly avatar around the physical realm while remaining immaterial and unseen by enemies.
- Flash Heal: Cast a spell which instantly heals all allied units and defenses within a radius.
Get Dungeon Defenders on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/
Dungeon Defenders is one of the fastest selling downloadable games of all time. Bringing together the best elements of tower defense and action-RPG progression, it allows players to team up and fight across 15 unique maps, 30 challenges and four difficulty settings in all of the game’s loot-raiding, spell-casting, level-up stacking glory. Players control one of several distinct hero classes in an epic bid to fight back an ancient evil. Each character comes with special functions, and players can create and customize/upgrade an armory of weapons and equipment.
Dungeon Defenders is rated E10+ by the Entertainment Software Rating Board and is available for download now on Steam for $14.99. For more information on the game, visithttp://www.dungeondefenders.
com/, like the game on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ dungeondefendersor follow the Trendy team on Twitter at @TrendyEnt.