Classic Mode Detailed for Orcs Must Die! 2
Robot Entertainment today announced that they will be rewarding owners of the original Orcs Must Die! on Steam with 10 maps from the original game playable in a special co-op Classic Mode in Orcs Must Die! 2. War Mages will head back into their favorite old fortresses, but this time they’ll bring along a friend and a huge new arsenal of traps, spells, weapons, and trinkets. Even the best players will have to rethink their tried and true strategies as they face angry mobs featuring all of the sequel’s new monsters. Players who own the originalOrcs Must Die! on Steam will automatically unlock these 10 exclusive levels for free in Orcs Must Die! 2. Players who haven’t yet downloaded Orcs Must Die! can pick it up for 50% off on Steam for a limited time.
Download the original Orcs Must Die! here: http://store.steampowered.com/
Orcs Must Die! 2 begins just days after the ending of the original game. With the rifts closed and the magical Order dead, the War Mage finds himself suddenly thrust into a new battle against the mindless orc mob. He has a powerful, if questionable, new companion in the Sorceress, an ex-War Mage responsible for the destruction of the Order. Orcs Must Die! 2 will be available on Steam on July 30th, 2012.
Orcs Must Die! 2 Key Features:
- Co-Op! – Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
- Story-based Campaign – Pick up where the original game left off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or Co-Op!
- Endless Mode – Play alone or join a friend to put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
- Classic Mode – Steam players who own the original Orcs Must Die! will automatically unlock co-op versions of 10 fan-favorite levels from the original game featuring new enemies!
- Over 20 Deadly Enemies – Face an army of vile new creatures like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians – Choose from an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets.
- Massive Upgrade System – With more than 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your slaying style.
Orcs Must Die! 2 is an action-strategy game that challenges players and their friends to team up and defend a world constantly under siege. Orcs Must Die! 2 will be available exclusively as a digital download on personal computers this summer. For more information about Orcs Must Die! 2, please visit http://www.OrcsMustDie.com.