Demo Now Available for March of the Eagles
Not sure if you are up to facing down the Imperial Guard in the Rhineland? Uncertain about how you will measure up when the Royal Navy comes sailing into your waters? Paradox Development Studio is now giving you a chance to sample the glories or defeats that await you in March of the Eagles.
A demo for March of the Eagles, Paradox’s newest wargame, is now available on Steam for those of you that want to give an army a test drive before taking up the reins of power.
Get a taste for battle in March of the Eagles here: http://store.steampowered.com/
The demo limits you to playing Prussia, the great central European power sandwiched between the might of France and the inexhaustible hordes of Russia. All single player capabilities as well as the tutorial and the hints system are included in this demo. There are no multiplayer capabilities, and saved games have been disabled.
March of the Eagles puts you in command of a great power in one of the climactic periods of European history, the Napoleonic Wars.
Main features of the full game include:
- Lead your nation: Attack your opponents and defend your nation’s border while the tension rises in Europe. Expand your nation with war, negotiation and keep your empire from falling apart
- Europe is at your feet: Explore a historical topographic map in full 3D with a complete view of Europe
- Command your troops: Use the combat order system and manage your troops to secure as much power as possible
- Experience true warfare: Organize your armies, manage logistics, raid your enemy’s supply lines and manage your leaders, produce units and set the strategy for your army and fleet management
- Use diplomacy: Form coalitions against other major powers. You can grant and request military access, proclaim guarantees to weaker countries outside of your coalition and send and claim expeditionary forces.
- Become the dominant power of Europe: Experience the Victory System that allows you to dominate the other powers on land and at sea, with the ultimate goal to establish lasting supremacy over Europe
- Multiplayer: Battle against your friends in this heavily multiplayer focused game where you can engage in multiplayer for up to 32 players
He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat. Keep that in mind, because March of the Eagles has now advanced on all major digital download portals: http://www.marchoftheeagles.com/buy