Power Rangers Legacy update sees new combat, mission system, and help from Jason David Frank in designing the White Ranger’s moveset
Power Rangers Legacy sees its biggest update, continues to grow and receive involvement from veteran Power Rangers actors like Jason David Frank.
From Press Email:
One of the most legendary Power Rangers in the series, Tommy Oliver the original White Ranger, will now be available in Power Rangers: Legacy Wars’ mightiest update yet!
Additionally, popular actor Jason David Frank who portrayed Tommy Oliver in the “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” series teamed up with Lionsgate, Saban Brands and developer nWay to help design the White Ranger’s powerful move-set.
The game itself is also receiving major enhancements, introducing the completely revamped “Combat 2.0” ruleset and a “Mission System” with daily and weekly challenges for players to complete. Mobile games seldom receive updates this large!
More details on the latest updates to Power Rangers: Legacy Wars are below:
- “Combat 2.0” – Based on community feedback, nWay has made major refinements to the hybrid strategy fighting system
- Strikes vs. Breakers – Strikes now defeat Breakers at any time during the Breaker animation
- Assist Hit Reaction and Utility – The hit reaction from an in-coming attack on an Assist warrior will carry over to the leader warrior requiring players to think more about when to use an Assist in different situations
- Recovery time has been reduced to give blocked players a better chance at countering
- “Mission System” – Players must hone their skills for daily and weekly challenges that provide fantastic rewards unavailable in normal PvP
- New League 8 Juice Bar Arena – Nostalgia alert! Beat down your opponents in the iconic Juice Bar from the original series, featuring ‘90s themed music to set the mood
- Fierce New Warriors – Along with one of the most requested fan-favorites, the White Ranger from “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers,” Rito Revolto, one of the main baddies in the original TV show, and three other characters, each with their own unique combat styles, have been added to the game.
For a more detailed list of changes, please visit: http://playlegacywars.com/1-3-