From Press Releases:
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON – April 3, 2018 – En Masse Entertainment announced today that TERA, the true action MMO, has released on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Now available for free on the PlayStation® Store and Microsoft Store, TERA features a massive world alive with fantastic characters, Big Ass Monsters (BAMs) and precision-based, combo-driven combat.
“Coming off a highly successful head start, TERA is ready for the masses to dive in and experience a true console MMORPG,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “The development team at Bluehole has taken great care to ensure that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One retains all the depth of an MMO, along with visceral action combat and an intuitive user interface.”
TERA delivers tremendous MMO gameplay depth combined with intuitive and precise controls perfect for gamepads, including:
- New Lock-On System: Gamers will find a new Lock-On System that is easy to use and extremely useful for keeping enemies in sight andTERA’s trademark true action combat front and center on your television.
- Class-specific Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access to weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
TERA’s customized console controls incorporate a streamlined interface, intelligent button mapping and new gameplay systems. The fast-paced combat, skill-based aiming and positioning, and furious combos make for a visceral experience that works perfectly on consoles. With a character type to match nearly every play style and innumerable customization options, TERA gives every type of player a character, story, and experience that is truly their own. Players can quest alone, bring their friends, make new allies and take on challenges as large as the world of TERA and the Big Ass Monsters that live in it.
TERA is available across the Xbox One family of devices and the PlayStation®4 and is free to play. For more information on TERA, please visit the official sitetera.enmasse.com and follow the game on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
# # #