From Press Release:
Vienna, Austria, June 27th, 2018: Titan Quest gets a massive update today and finally adds couch co-op for all gamers on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and across the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X.
Titan Quest for Nintendo Switch™ will be released on July 31st and today’s update will be included. Please check the changelog below for details.
Order the Titan Quest Standard or Collector’s Edition here:https://www.titanquestgame.
- New Multiplayer mode – Split screen added
- Resize of multiple UI’s for better readability
- Performance improvement
- Many stability fixes, especially in multiplayer mode
- Lots of UI fixes and tweaks
- Gameplay fixes and tweaks from current Steam PC branch integrated
- Fixed loot falling through ground – if detected it will teleport the loot to the player’s feet
- Reworked streaming system and preloading to prevent items suddenly appearing. This is still work in progress for networking modes, so the current system is still in place
- Fixed bugs where a character could become visually corrupted until reset (e.g. when frozen by certain enemies)
- Difficulty now no longer reset incorrectly in menus
- When a player is trapped by a net or a similar, the player can now attack and trigger other skills
- Bug fixed when the enchanter would consume the entire stack instead of the required amount
- Fixed issue where some achievements would fire incorrectly in multiplayer