From Press Release:
Undead Horde is available on Early Access Now – Check it out here: https://store.
The main hook of Undead Horde is that the Necromancer can re-animate almost any dead creature he encounters. He can also command his army to combat or to follow him. In addition to necromancer focused stuff we have a lot of ARPG elements like loot, leveling, questing, a hand crafted world to conquer and such.
Some Early Access Launch Bullet points
- Base price is $14.99 / 14.99€ – this is a bit less than we plan on full release
- Early Access period lasts roughly two months give or take 1-2 weeks.
- The goal is to gather feedback to focus the last stretch of development on the most important areas
- Current version is playable for 5-8 hours
- Has been played by streamers a lot, so there’s a lot of fun content to be played already
- What is missing: Two last chapters, NG++ replayability, localization, linux & mac builds
- The usual EA features: Has more bugs than final version, can be more unstable than final