From Press Release:
Toasters, be ready! You delivered a powerful blow to the Colonial fleet at the end of Season One, but the games are not yet over. After all, “humans invented murder, it’s man’s one true art form”. So you can bet they will rise again.
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection marks the Season 2 start for Slitherine’s strategy game officially set in the Battlestar Galactica universe. The Command Post is going to be moved on the iconic deck of the Galactica, and the player will lead the counterattack for human survival. New ships, new story and new threats to face for the Colonial fleet!
- New story campaign In Resurrection, players will face Cylon threats old and new, and battle side-by-side with the crew of the Galactica. They can play through ten fully-voiced story missions, and thirteen resource missions that can be scouted for intel before committing your forces.
- New war room The Ministry of Defense relies on Galactica to lead the counter-offensive against the Cylons. Players can organize and command BSG-75 from a meticulous reconstruction of the famous Galactica CIC. The Season Two strategy layer has been revamped to get fans straight into the fights that matter, while the new Cylon Threat mechanic measures overall impact on the First Cylon War.
- New ships The Jupiter Mk II boasts enough firepower and armor to become the most impressive vessel yet fielded in the war, with that authentic familiar look fans have been waiting for. The Cylons have not been idle during the ceasefire either: Cylon Command hasbegun to exploit the raw firepower of the rare Cratus-class basestar, an impressive behemoth serving as a mobile operational base.
- New squadrons The Colonials have retrofitted an older fighter design with a mysterious origin. Dubbed the Taipan, these hardy fighters are heavy-hitting anti-capital strike vehicles. Meanwhile, the Cylons have developed the Vespid, a swarm of dedicated bombers that quickly close the distance and release high yield explosives on their targets.
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is the first DLC of Season Two, and it is accompanied by the Command Update. This is a massive free update for anyone who owns the base game Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, and delivers a huge number of quality of life improvements to Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, including:
– The game-changing multi-select control scheme for keyboard and mouse users
– User Interface Improvements to make giving orders to players’ fleets faster and easier
– A revamp of the projectiles (bullet) systems
– A new full-screen effects system that refreshes the look of the game battles
– Mouse and Keyboard support for Xbox One and PlayStation 4