From Press Release:
Ridgewood, NJ – (December 6, 2019) – Strategy specialists Kalypso Media and developer Limbic Entertainment today announced the release of Tropico 6’s first DLC, The Llama of Wall Street, and Seguridad Social – the seventh free update to the beloved dictator simulator.
The Llama of Wall Street adds an array of new in-game features to Tropico 6 such as stock market manipulation. Using the Trade Institute building, players can directly influence the in-game economy by altering the value of goods such as shellfish, tourist fees, or even a dictator’s favorite, uranium. The DLC also adds random economic events. Greased with Arabian Oil sees a hefty tariff added to goods traded with the Middle East and USA, whilst The Brink of Chaos event inflates the value of weapons, canned goods, steel and other items instrumental to surviving an apocalypse.
The Llama of Wall Street also expands on Tropico 6’s existing content. Alongside the Trade Institute building, the DLC adds the industry-boosting Toy Workshop, and the Smart Furniture Studio. Check out the feature list below for a full run-down of the DLC and the Seguridad Social update.
About The Llama of Wall Street DLC:
The Llama of Wall Street features a variety of new features and mechanics. The price of goods will now succumb to fluctuations and trends in the global market and players will be able to use new buildings, such as the Trade Institute, to play the markets and manipulate export prices. The Llama of Wall Street also features new missions, events, plus additional customization options and edicts.
Join forces with your very own stockbroker and satisfy your inner white-collar mogul, taking over the US economy and helping establish the Tropico name as a global megabrand. Play the markets and sabotage Wall Street as you unravel the sinister secrets of The Broker and work to become the ultimate corporate llama among wolves.
- Enter the world of big business with the new standalone mission: The Llama of Wall Street
- Use new buildings the Trade Institute, Toy Workshop and Smart Furniture Studio to further your economic power
- Expanded gameplay mechanics means goods are now subject to price fluctuations, trade impacts and trends. Infiltrate global markets to forecast future trends and play the markets as you see fit
- Random events will pose extra challenges and have positive, negative or mixed effects on global market situations, trade or production. Keep an eye out and act accordingly
- Sharpen your skills in a brand-new sandbox map
- Play how you want with more edicts, traits and customization options for both El Prez and his palace.
About Tropico 6 update 7 Seguridad Social:
Also released today for Tropico 6 is update seven: Seguridad Social. Free to all players, Seguridad Social adds the new Warehouse building, sandbox map Rio, and community requested Social Security edict, which helps in-game student and retiree NPCs from going broke.
- New building ‘Warehouse’. Perfect for storing goods and cashing for a quick buck later on!
- Additional sandbox map ‘Rio’
- Addition of the community-requested ‘Social Security’ edict, enabling students and retirees to receive money from the government and avoid going broke.
- In-game introduction of the #WorshipElPrez social media contest winners
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com.