From Press Release:
STOCKHOLM – MARCH 19, 2020 – Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer that harbors strong feelings for its players, today announced the newest expansion for Cities: Skylines, available next week for both PC and consoles. Sunset Harbor, a new fishing, maritime, and transportation-themed expansion for the award-winning city-builder from Colossal Order, will launch on PC platforms, on Xbox One, and on PlayStation®4 simultaneously on March 26, 2020. The new expansion adds a wealth of content including Fishing Industries, intercity buses, passenger helicopters, water treatment plants, and much more.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.
In addition to the Sunset Harbor expansion, Paradox also announced additional content launching next week to entice architects and delight the senses, including a new Content Creator Pack and a new Radio Station. More details will be shared soon, and these content packs will launch for all platforms on March 26, 2020.