From Press Release:
It’s true! 2 bite-sized, challenging, retro arcade action indie games by Matt Glanville coming to Nintendo eShop on 3rd July!
Introducing the Grapple Beam in an endless ‘bullet hell’ arcade apocalypse!
- Humanity is long gone, but our wretched souls still wander the Earth.
- Chain ghosts together with your energy beam, then destroy them all at once to earn points.
- The longer your chain, the bigger your score multiplier.
A quick-fire identification game. With a sniper rifle.
- Find the Galactic Supercriminal in a crowd of weirdos before time runs out.
- Only one weirdo fits the description. Don’t shoot the wrong one!
- Includes ‘Family Friendly’ mode (removes all violence from the game).
- Originally created as a submission for Game Maker’s Toolkit Game Jam 2019 and picked by Mark Brown as one of his Top 20 games of the jam.
– $4.99 / £3.99 / €4.39 for each game
– 10% Pre-Purchase Discount
– 15% Owner’s Discount available So if you own any
(If you own any of Matt Glanville’s games on Nintendo Switch, then all others will be discounted automatically.)