From Press Release:
After a huge success at Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, RedDeerGames decided to bring Cyber Protocol to PC.
Become a hacker of the future and save your friend, the android G0X6. In order to bring G0X6 back to life, you need to hack through 100 handmade levels of the security system. The game presents a unique approach to the genre, mixing androids, holograms, and a city lit by colorful neon lights, with some really cool retro-elements.
Beware though — hacking won’t be easy. The puzzles are a real challenge even for hardcore gamers. The game takes us back to the time when skills, patience, and logic were required to beat challenges.
1000$ FOR HIGH SCORE
RedDeerGames team decided to take us all back to the times when the high score was of the utmost importance for gamers and will reward the best achievements with cash prizes.
Don’t worry, you have a few weeks after the release date to train! The person at the top of the scoreboard on December 31st will be awarded 1000 dollars. Second and third places will get respectively 200 dollars and 100 dollars.
Learn more about the competition: https://www.reddeergames.com/
ABOUT CYBER PROTOCOL
Allow Cyber Protocol to captivate you with challenging puzzles, complete with cool animations and sound effects!
Each level is carefully constructed to provide a unique and rewarding challenge. It requires the player to both hone their planning skills and make quick decisions – as knowledge of the pattern and good timing are crucial here. Moreover, advancing further often requires the ability to execute the plan in a blink of an eye.
You also don’t have to worry about getting bored: new elements, enemies, and obstacles regularly appear in the game, so consecutive levels are always full of surprises.
Cyber Protocol supports the gameplay of up to four people. You can invite your friends or family locally and challenge them to complete a level before you. It’s a perfect idea for competitive people.
- Absorbing gameplay. The team has put every effort to turn each one of the 100 levels into a new, original challenge, not just with a different setup. There are also new traps with different mechanics, which can be used in various ways. Even if you repeat a stage, you will be as involved as the first time. / Even at the highest level you will be as involved as if it was your first level.
- Competitive. Share the fun with your family and friends – Cyber Protocol allows up to 4 players to take up the challenge locally! But be careful, only the best hackers can get through it safely.
- For challengers. Looking for more adrenaline? Try hacking the system in the arcade mode at an increased pace and with limited lives. The task is difficult, but if you are good enough, you can get into the top 20 global ranking of cyber hackers!
- For retro fans. Missing retro games style? Don’t worry – we got you covered! Throw away your old, dusty console, enter our game and travel back in time to the 80’s by changing game themes and sounds.
- Music player. If you want to relax after a hard day of hacking, sit back and listen to the Cyber Protocol’s Synthwave and 8bit soundtracks before progressing to the next challenge!
Get Cyber Protocol on Steam: