From Press Release:
Gothenburg, Sweden – October 13, 2020 – Thunderful Publishing & Megagon Industries are thrilled to announce that the volcanic island of Eldfjall will be available as downloadable content on October 22nd in Lonely Mountains: Downhill. Players can then explore the exciting new terrain on Steam®, Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4 for $5.99/€5.99.
Eldfjall Island comes complete with brand-new challenges for each of its four trails. Players will be able to unlock new outfits, paint jobs, and accessories all while racing down the mountain as quickly as possible to climb up the leaderboards. Additionally, new special effects will make the journey even more intense than ever before with thunderstorms and an active volcano!
“We are excited to share our biggest and most versatile mountain so far!” Says Jan Budenik, developer at Megagon Industries.
- Four new trails with new challenges and resting spots
- New special effects: Ride through a Thunderstorm and navigate alongside an erupting volcano
- Satisfy your inner viking and unlock unique outfits, helmets, and paint jobs
- Upgrade your existing outfits with the new pro helmet
- Complete your fashion style with new unlockable backpacks
- Make your name famous on the leaderboards!
Update and Upcoming Content
To celebrate a year of Lonely Mountains: Downhill, not only is the Eldfjall Mountain DLC coming next week, there will be a big free “Daily Rides” update to the main game too!
The Daily Rides update will now feature all-new seasonal challenges. Starting this October, each day a random trail awaits with new routes, obstacles and shortcuts. Earn points in the new Halloween daily scoring leaderboards, rise up the season rankings and earn spooky themed rewards.
Join the first season now, if you dare!